Monday, July 03, 2006

Happy 4th


Well, the holiday's here and I find myself in my third week of being unemployed. No real prospects since last Monday. I did put in for a marvelous sounding, creative, non-retail position today so cross your fingers. Bills are, for the most part, briefly caught up but with no forthcoming paychecks, that won't be the case for long. Once again, then, I ask that if you enjoy what I offer here at the library on a daily basis, please consider dropping a buck or two in the Paypal tip box on your way out. To those of you who've already given a little, I thank you so much. I was overwhelmed by your generosity. There's lots more good stuff coming and I plan on being here with a smile on my virtual face (as opposed to the one in that fifteen year old picture!) every day to present it. Hope to see you all back again soon, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment