Sunday, October 11, 2009

Drawing Superheroes

There are several of these online but I chose this one to run as I have always loved sketching CAPTAIN AMERICA myself and it is somewhat humbling to watch a master like the late John Buscema do just that and make it look so effortless. Add in Bill Sienkiewicz doing a lovely drawing of ELEKTRA and I thought this was the one to go with. Follow the links at the end of the video or go to YouTube for more with John Romita, Dave Gibbons and others but first enjoy Big John's Cap!

2 comments:

  1. That's wonderful, Steve! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, it's incredible to watch these guys work. At FanExpo here in Toronto I saw some of the artists doing custom sketches for fans, and I was blown away at how fast they get the work down.

    ReplyDelete