Wednesday, January 06, 2010

On Facebook by Tracy Newman and Charlotte Dean

I found this to be a wonderful, funny and accurate song about the FACEBOOK experience for young and old alike. It's from the multi-talented writer/TV producer/singer-songwriter Tracy Newman (Laraine's sister and herself a former Groundling) along with her talented daughter Charlotte Dean. Tracy posted on FACEBOOK itself that they wanted to get 1000 views but only had 840. That was yesterday. Since then I and others have reposted and yet it's still only up to 853 today. I think its not counting it if you watch it embedded as it is on FACEBOOK or as it might be here. Thus, I am NOT embedding it. Here's the link. Go to Youtube and watch these talented ladies sing their oh-so-telling song of life online. Let's get that 1000!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwMqRgSqbjg

1 comment:

  1. Steve, thanks for this! Just perfect, yet I posted on Facebook the other day and no response. I am reposting and expect it to go viral!

    ReplyDelete